Responsibilities for Backend Engineer
- Design and implement state-of-the-art REST APIs while maintaining existing services.
- Own your code and related dependencies, and maintain CI/CD and cloud infrastructure using the infrastructure-as-code (IaC) practice.
- Write clean, readable, testable, and maintainable code that performs and scales.
- Advocate for best practices and coding standards.
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (work permit)
- Membership to gyms and sports clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club)
- Fresh fruit and treats in the office as well as a barista coffee bar, and a variety of teas.
- Competitive Salary
- Development opportunities and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German & summer & winter parties
Employees at airsiders also benefit from a hybrid workplace, we generally aiming for three days in the office.
Hence, we, the managers, must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Berllin, Warschauer platz 11-13 10245
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn : - ). Apply for the Backend Engineer Position now!
Airsiders is a travel-tech company providing modern interlining and digital passenger experience solutions for airports and airlines.
Based in the capital of Germany and backed by BEUMER Group, We are a retravel-tech company offering a suite of software products for the travel industry to enable passengers to connect seamlessly between any airline at any airport. Packed with exciting features, Airsiders’ software and hardware solutions solve long-overdue passenger pain points, facilitating a new era of travel. Our team is a diverse group of like-minded individuals from 14 countries who have fun while working towards our goals. We enjoy cultural events, team outings, and celebrating our successes. We believe that learning never stops, and we help each other get better. You’ll get the autonomy, mentorship, and training you need to excel at your work.